Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome to Costco, I love you.


           If you haven't seen this movie yet, I suggest you do so. Idiocracy is the funniest movie I've watched so far. That’s because the movie did not require me to have high level of comprehension to catch up and understand the humor. I’m pretty much too slow catching up sometimes (foreign comedy movies in particular^^). Here are a few screencaps with the most LOL moments.













Washington Monument 500 years from now...full of jet skis and motor boats.








10 million dollar denomination...500 years from now.














His name is President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho...who would want to protest against a president during a speech...armed with a machine gun?








The president's cabinet members









Welcome to Costco, I love you. Welcome to Costco, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment