Sunday, October 16, 2011

Better than Bahay Kubo 2



             Some time last week, I was able to watch X-men First Class (torrent). Awesome movie, I regret for not being able to experience it in cinema...for me it's better than the three previous movies (I didn't knew Professor X was a trooper when he was young). Too awesome, I even watched the ending credits...something I don't usually do. As it roll, there's this song that I found catchy, the chorus kept on playing on my head over and over. I got no idea who's the singer nor the song title...so I googled it. I was surprised it was Take That and it was entitled Love Love (why love love?!). The song's tune fits the movie very well but I am not sure about the song's message. I mean it's an X-men movie...not a Twilight movie.

          I got curious about the single and searched about the album. The album is pretty good. I've never been a fan of any boy bands, but if a boy band come up with songs that will suit my taste, I'll admit to myself that it is good...because I listen to what I like. I don't pretend to be cool just by listening to what majority consider "cool music". It's a matter of preference. I considered this album good because I didn't skip a track from it. Some track from the album will even suit a James Bond movie. The only problem: Rovin didn't like any of the songs for his interpretative dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment