Thursday, September 29, 2011

1/100 HG Gundam Heavyarms: WIP part 3


             Another good thing about poster colors is that it doesn't leave ugly brush marks. Also, if you mess up the colors or you're not contended with the tone, you can redo it just by wiping it with damped cotton....no need for chemicals.



It will mess up the paint job if you touch this with wet hands.





ready for top coat....will be using bosny flat clear. (I used "walis ting-ting" instead of barbeque stick to hold the parts for spray painting...heheh very jologs.)





My messy workstation.



Heavyarms' head after spraying flat clear.







          I used gray coloring pen this time for the edges and lining. Because of the matte surface, the ink doesn't easily wipe off...very nice to use when adding depth to the edges.^^



After I finished spraying flat clear, I'll be using a few of these for detailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment