Friday, September 30, 2011

1/100 HG Gundam Heavyarms: WIP part 4


detailing the missiles







             The missiles in the right pod is highlighted using black coloring pen. See the difference? I used black instead of gray for a more defined missiles. It looks smoky too, which I personally like. I wiped the excess black ink using cotton.






coloring pens....who knew?






Same thing I did with the missiles on the shoulder part.











              Trowa Barton's figure ready for painting. I'll do the same procedure I did with the heavyarms...paint it with poster color then spray flat clear paint.







           I used correction fluid on both eyes and some on those pointy hairs. I'll scrape off the overlaps using toothpick. Seems like I'll be waiting for Typhoon Quiel to subside so I can spray paint outside. The reason behind my Heavyarms' work delay is Typhoon Pedring.







          Foggy afternoon...view in front of our house one day before Typhoon Pedring hit. Creepy...looks like zombies are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment